6/13/07

RE: First Time

So I have returned to Blogging
'Cept it won't be on Xanga

I have suffered some difficulties from Blogging, such as inconsistency. I'm not loyal. Nor am I conventional, bourgeois, moral, ot nice. I always have ulterior motives, and I do things for self-gain. I don't know how my friends still manage to stick with me, and love me for who I am. I love them. I'm unusual. I like to act. And I suck at writing. No, I really do. So lets have a go at this blogging thing, sounds savvy?

Other than my flamboyant icon of Lil Jon, I would like to point out somethings. I would very much appreciate comments and suggestions. I also started this Blogger to improve my writing. And further suggestions?

My wants out of this:
  • Learn about myself
  • Get new friends
  • Have some fun
  • Get rid of my tired inconsistencies
  • Meet you
At least I should introduce myself. I'm Deborah and I just turned 14. I live in the US (ask me where), and I am Korean. I can speak Korean, English, and I'm currently learning French and Spanish (Espagnol, eww). I gave up on learning Japanese, and I just resorted to watching my favorite animes instead (I also read manga). I love to make grimaces, jokes, and enjoy talking about kinky stuff. I'm pretty amusing, I guess, but I get bored easily. I'm not your average girl next door, even though I might look like one, I'm actually evil and kinky >:D.




Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Deborah!
I like your unusual introducing. Your writing is funny and interesting. Is it your start with blogging?
I am wonder haw did you find my blog? I’m very glad you visited me.
I am little jealous about your languages. Haw can it's possible in such young age? My English is very poor still and I’m not 14th. I’m from Poland, and I live in the US 5 years.
I wish you good luck !
Keep up your good work!

June 13, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Thank you for your answer and have a great weekend time!

June 15, 2007 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger shoupett said...

hi deborah! thanks for your comment. your blog is interesting! yes i live in germany but i am an asian and i guess you too? yes we can stay in touch through comments if you like.

my main blog: http://skillet-long.myblog.de

June 16, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Paul Champagne said...

Hi Deb, welcome to the adventures of blogging. Good luck

June 16, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home